Thursday, January 15, 2009

Want kind actress really

NEW YORK (AP) Lindsay Lohan referred to President-elect Barack Obama as the countrys first colored president in an interview on Access Hollywood. I want to be the kind of actress who can really be comfortable with my body like that. When asked who he was going to pass it down to next, he said I dont know who Im going to give it to - maybe Daley Thompson or I dont know Jerry Lee Lewis. And as a true gem, he adds, I think shell sparkle through this even more. I, like millions of Americans, felt like we had taken a giant step towards equality. Now, though, without the benefit of two weekly appearances on televisions most popular show, he battling for the worlds attention with all sorts of radio-pop hobgoblins Today, Archuleta releases his first-ever major-label album not that youd know it from the disproportionate media coverage being heaped on moderately popular country singer Taylor Swift, who also has a CD out this morning.

No comments: